Makita DLX2005M 18v Cordless Twin Impact Driver/Combi Drill Kit inc 2x 4Ah Batts
The Makita DLX2005M comes with 4Ah batteries giving 33% more runtime than the 3Ah batteries. This kit includes a DHP458 Combi Drill and a DTD146 Impact Driver.
Makita have introduced the new D tool range, to replace the B. The new D range has been created to signify that theses machine will take the new 4.0 Ah batteries however the 4.0Ah batteries will fit any tool with a "star" on the battery terminal.
DHP458 Combi Drill
- Compact design, 225mm overall in length
- 2 speed gearbox
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Keyless heavy duty metal chuck
- Twin LED job light with after glow
- Battery level indicator LEDs
- Max in steel 13mm
- Max in wood 76mm
- Max in masonry 16mm
- Fastening wood screw: 10mm x 90mm
- Fastening machine screw: 6mm
- Max torque S/H: 44/88Nm
- Blows per minute speed 2: 0-30,000, 1: 0-6,000
- No load speed 2: 0-2,000, 1: 0-400rpm
- Weight 2.3kg
DTD146 Impact Driver
- Compact overall length only 138mm
- Weights only 1.5Kg
- Phosphorescent bumper
- Enhanced dust and drip- proof performance
- New compact charger
- Battery level indicator
- LED Job light with afterglow
- Max torque: 160 Nm
- Standard Bolt: M5-M14
- Charging Time: 22 min
- No load speed: 0 - 2300rpm
- Impacts per minute: 3200 ipm
- Dimensions : 138mm (L) x 79mm (W) x 236mm (H)
- Net weight: 1.5kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 93 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 104 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Vibration Emission (ah) (Using Max Capacity of Tool): 15.5 m/s²
- Vibration Uncertainty (K): 2.0 m/s²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.