Makita DLS714Z Twin 18v Cordless Brushless Slide Compound 190mm Mitre Saw Body Only
The newest brushless tool in the Makita range, the cordless Slide Compound Mitre Saw DLS714, is powered by 2x 18v Li-ion batteries to supply enough energy to the powerful 36v DC Brushless motor drive system. By using the high powered 36v DC Brushless motor, it enables the user to achieve a cut as fast as if you were using a corded slide compound mitre saw. With its lightweight design, not only does it take up less space when in use, it can easily be transferred from job-site to job-site with no issues.
Makita offer a new feature to make this Mitre Saw stand out even more - Automatic Torque Drive. This allows the machine to automatically change the cutting speed according to the load condition, giving the user the best cut at the best operational speed possible.
- Automatic Torque Drive automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation (ie high speed rotation mode for light duties, high torque mode for heavy duties)
- Double slide mechanism - 4 self-lubricating linear ball bearings are used for smooth and precise cutting
- Easy to Grip handle with anti-slip elastomer surface provides sure but comfortable grip for easy job site portability
- Lightweight and compact - The double sliding mechanism makes it lighter and more compact, requiring less work space and allowing quick storing and easy transport to job-sites
- LED indicator panel for battery fuel and indication of automatic speed control
- Soft start to minimize start-up shock and makes the tool start smoothly
- Electric brake stops the blade gently but fast, allowing users to quickly resume operation
- Dust bag provided for dust collecting
- Powered by two 18v Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Brushless motor
- Soft start
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to over-discharge, high temperature or overload current
- Cuts up to 300mm in a single pass
- Voltage: 18v + 18v (36v)
- Battery Type: LXT Lithium-Ion
- Blade Diameter: 190 mm
- Blade Body Thickness: 1.3 mm - 2.0 mm
- Bore (Arbor) Diameter: 20 mm
- Max. Mitre Angle: Left 47° / Right 57°
- Max. Bevel Angle: Left 45° / Right 5°
- No Load Speed: 5,700 rpm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 655 mm x 430 mm x 445 mm
- Net Weight (inc Battery): 13.5 kg
CUTTING CAPABILITIES (H x W)
||40 mm x 300 mm
||52 mm x 300 mm
||40 mm x 300 mm
|45 mm x 265 mm (¹)
||60 mm x 265 mm (¹)
|45° (left and right)
||40 mm x 212 mm
||52 mm x 212 mm
|45 mm x 185 mm (²)
||60 mm x 185 mm (²)
||52 mm x 163 mm
||60 mm x 145 mm (³)
¹ Max. Cutting capacity when using a wood facing 20 mm thickness
² Max. Cutting capacity when using a wood facing 15 mm thickness
³ Max. Cutting capacity when using a wood facing 10 mm thickness
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 88 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 97 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.