Makita DLM380Z Twin 18v LXT Cordless 36v Lawn Mower 380mm inc 4x 3.0Ah Batteries and Twin Charger
The DLM380 is the latest cordless lawn mower from Makita that has a powerful 36v DC motor, powered by 2x 18v Lithium-Ion batteries, allowing you to use your existing power tool batteries. Recommended for lawns 270-540m². Comes with a battery capacity warning lamp.
This cost competitive lawn mower kit comes with 4x 18v 3.0Ah lithium-ion batteries and twin charger. When different battery capacities are used, this lawn mower will stop when the battery with less capacity is empty. The battery capacity warning lamp will give warning of when the lawnmower will stop.
- A grass level indicator is added on top of the grass box for the user to check whether the box is empty or full; the hinged indicator plate will open up and stay at high angles during mowing operation if the box is empty. The angle of the indicator plate becomes lower as it fills up and almost closed once full
- High maneuverability
- Environmentally friendly
- Folding handle for compact storage
- Adjustable height with 6 settings from 25-75mm
- Bearing wheels
- Carry handle
- Lock key; remove the lock key before inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, servicing, leaving and storing the mower
- Battery capacity warning lamp
- XPT (Extreme Protection technology)
- Mowing width: 380mm/15"
- Cutting height: 25, 32, 42, 50, 60, 75mm
- Mowing area: 270-540m²
- Grass box capacity: 40L
- No load speed: 3,700 min
- Blade type: Rotary type (2 tooth)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) During operation: 1,145 mm x 465 mm x 1,023 mm-1,070 mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH) When stored: 680 mm x 470 mm x 505mm
- Rated voltage: 36VDC (2x 18v Lithium-Ion)
- Maximum Output: 620 w
- Net weight: 15kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise sound pressure: 81 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 93 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.