Makita DKP180Z 18v LXT Cordless Planer 82mm Body Only
Powerful planer with up to 2mm cutting depth per pass and depth adjustment in 0.1mm increments. Features enhanced chip ejection and a foot for protecting the workpiece and blades. Accepts Makita 18v Li-ion batteries.
- Planes a width of 82mm (3¼") in a single pass
- Unrivalled for sheer power, size and performance
- Fitted with a comfortable operator handle
- Easy to use adjustable depth settings
- A precision machined aluminum base allows for planing accuracy and the cutter head makes 14000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- The lock-on button gives the operator the option of continuous operation
- Left and right handed use due to the buttons on either side of the handle
- Dust extraction port on the side
- Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut
- Shoe on the underside stops accidental laying down of planer while blade is still moving
- Rebates to a maximum depth of 9mm
- No load speed: 14000rpm
- Planing width: 82mm
- Planing depth: 2mm
- Maximum rebate depth: 9mm
- Weight: 2.8kgs
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.