Makita DHP453RFTK LXT Cordless 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Combi Drill with 1x 3.0Ah Battery, Heavy Duty Kitbox and 101 Piece Accessory Set
The DHP453RFE is one of Makita's best selling cordless drills from the lithium ion range. Featuring hammer action, 13mm keyless chuck, 2 speed gearbox and 16 torque settings for screwdriving. The 2 speed gearbox delivers a high speed of 0 - 1,300rpm and low speed of 0 - 400rpm and boasts maximum torque of 42Nm giving it plenty of power for larger screws. The mid handle design makes it well balanced and the rubber grip reduces vibration and makes it comfortable to use.
- Single sleeve keyless drill chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Compact and lightweight design for easy handling
- High comfort grips - Non slip even in wet conditions
- 2 Speed gearbox - high / low speed change lever
- All metal gears - for added life and durability
- Electronic brake control
- Variable speed trigger
Contents of Accessory Set:
- 13 x Nutdrivers
- 4 x Drill Stop
- 1 x Hex key
- 2 x Screw Holders
- 1 x Center Punch
- 1 x Counter Sink
- 6 x Brad Point Drills
- 6 x HSS Drills
- 6 x Masonary Drills
- 3 x Flat Bits
- 5 x Hole Saws
- 1 x Bit Driver Handle
- 1 x 8" Alluminium Spirit Level
- 30 x 25mm Screwdriver Bits
- 20 x 50mm Screwdriver Bits
- 1 x 60mm Magnetic Bit Holder
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 42
- Torque Settings: 16 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: No
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1300
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-400
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 6 x 75
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 36
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-19500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-6000
- Overall Length (mm): 232
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.7
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.9
- Brushless Motor: No
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 83 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 94 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 10.0 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.