Makita DEAWST06 Extendible Foldable Mitre Saw Stand
Suits all slide compound saws and mitre saws*
Professional mitre saw stand intended for use with Makita Mitre Saws, a tool-less adjustable clamp fits to various mitre saw models including other brands (*May require an adapter). With folding legs, caster wheels and carry handle for convenient transportation and storage, the saw can be left connected during transport. The lightweight Aluminium construction, means the stand is 40% lighter than DEAWST05. Adjustable support arms on both sides, extend up to 2,550mm wide made of sturdy square profile, with roller for easy material handling. The DEAWST06 also has adjustable feet for stable positioning
Compatible with all Makita mitre saws such as models: LS0714, LS0815, LS1016, LS1018, LS1019, LS1216, LS1040, DLS713 and MLS100
- Long adjustable material support arms
- Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces
- Foldable and easy to carry, with convenient handle
- Can be moved on caster wheel with the mitre saw attached
- Tool-less saw mount/remove
- Mounted saw can slide
- carry handle
- Arm with roller (one side)
- Casters for easy movement
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1150-2550 x 750 x 850 mm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Part No.: DEAWST06 / WST06
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.