Makita DTP141Z LXT 18v Li-Ion 4 Mode Brushless Combi / Impact / Driver Drill Body Only
The Makita DTP141 18v Lithium-ion cordless 4-mode drill driver is four types of power tool combined in one compact and lightweight machine. With a simple twist of the selection collar the DTP141 can be switched from high power impact driver to percussion drill, then to normal 2-speed drilling and finally into screwdriver mode. This versatility, coupled with sophisticated electronic controls, makes the Makita DTP141 quite simply a 'must-have' power tool: rugged, reliable, lightweight and compact.
- Easier mode selection and higher durability of the selection mechanism obtained by changing the selection mechanism from lever to change ring style
- Single LED job light with pre-glow/afterglow functions
- Battery fuel gauge
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort
- More compact and lightweight design achieved by using BLDC motor and electronic clutch mechanism
- 14mm shorter in overall length, 4mm smaller in motor housing diameter, 0.1kg lighter in weight compared to model BTP140
- 4 Operation modes for Ultimate Versatility: Impact driver / Percussion drill / Drill (2 Speed) / Screwdriver able to drive Teks screw
- Electronic Clutch Mechanism
- Clutch torque range 1.5-8.0Nm for wide range of applications
- Adjusts rotational speed preset torque in order to prevent over tightening
- Able to drive Teks screw at 1900rpm in high speed mode
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 13
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 22 / 150
- Torque Settings: 18 + Teks Screw
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2 / 3
- LED Job Light: Yes / Pre-glow & After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: Yes
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-2700
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: 0-2200
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-1300
- Chuck Type: 1/4" Hex
- Chuck Capacity (mm): N/A
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 10 x 90
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 8
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 10
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 21
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-32400
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-8400
- Overall Length (mm): 171
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.6
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.8
- Brushless Motor: Yes
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 85 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 96 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 13.0 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.