Makita BO6030 152mm (6") Random Orbit Sander inc Abrasive Disc, Rubber Pad, Hex Wrench and Dust Bag
The Makita BO6030 is a Random Orbit Sander 150mm (6") with two handles featuring a tough exterior construction - durable motor housing and sturdy aluminium fan housing. Ergonomically designed for a controlled operation. This gives a variety of gripping positions to relieve fatigue. There are optimum speed selections and assorted accessories for a wide range of sanding jobs.
The sanding pad and base have a velcro style attachment for a secure fit and to ease changing of pads. The sanding sheet has 9 holes, designed for efficient flow of dust through machine for collection in dust bag. This keeps the working environment much cleaner and also cuts down on cleaning time afterwards.
- Variable speed control dial (4,000-10,000 OPM) enables user to match the sanding speed to the application
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system with dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Ergonomic rubberised rear handle reduces vibration for operator comfort
- 1/8" orbit diameter provides a swirl-free finish
- Utilises 6" hook-and-loop abrasive discs for fast and easy installation
- Durable cast metal fan housing
- 30% less vibration than the nearest competitor
- Large trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for comfortable long term use
- Detachable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas
- Double insulated
- Pad Size: 150mm
- Orbit Diameter: 3mm
- Orbits per Minute: 4,000-10,000 opm
- Input wattage: 310w
- Net Weight: 2.3kg
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.