Makita BO5030 Random Orbit Sander including Dust Bag and Abrasive Disc
The Makita BO5030 delivers fast, smooth performance with comfortable grip and control. The BO5030 is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class random orbit sander. It features a pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start up, with a powerful 3-Amp motor for continuous operation producing 12,000 OPM for fast and smooth sanding.
The BO5030 is precision engineered with all ball bearing construction for longer tool life. Comfort and ease-of-use features include an ergonomically designed rubberized palm that fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control. The rubber sealed switch minimizes dust contamination and increases durability. The efficient through-the-pad dust collection system helps provide a cleaner work environment, while the fabric dust bag has an extra wide mouth for faster disposal.
- Smooth and fast sanding with 12,000 OPM
- Large random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner environment
- Dust-sealed switch minimizes contamination
- Rubberized grip for improved operator comfort and control
- Uses quick change 125mm / 5" (8-hole) hook-and-loop (velcro type) abrasive paper
- Oversized sealed ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Double insulated
- Abrasive Disc: 125 mm
- Input wattage: 300 w
- Orbits per Minute: 12,000 opm
- Orbit Diameter: 2.8 mm
- Pad Size: 123 mm
- Net weight: 1.3 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise sound pressure: 80 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Sanding: 4.5 m/sec²
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
*Please note: the 2 year extension does not cover Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Powered Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors.
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.