Makita 6844 Auto Feed Screwdriver in Carry Case
The Makita 6844 Autofeed Screwdriver is built with high torque for driving screws up to 75mm long. It has an ergonomic in-line D-handle design for improved convenience and comfort. Additional features include a lock-on button for continuous operation and increased productivity, and a "tool-less" screw depth adjustment for easy depth setting.
Includes a belt clip for attaching to belt or holster, Phillips bit and it also comes packed in Makita's signature heavy duty carry case.
- “Tool-less” screw depth adjustment for easy depth setting
- High torque for driving screws up to 75mm long
- Adjustable stopper base can be set for different screw lengths
- Ergonomic In-Line D-handle design for driving control
- Silent clutch for reduced maintenance and quiet operation
- Belt clip for attaching to belt or holster
- Rigid aluminum casing provides greater durability
- Lock-on button for continuous operation and increased productivity
- Dust proof construction for smooth sliding action while fastening
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for greater reparability
- Anti-tilt device prevents screws from swaying while fastening
- Input Wattage: 470 w
- AMPS: 4.3
- Max Dry Wall Screw: 4mm x 75mm
- Screw Size Range: 45 to 75 mm
- No Load Speed: 3,000 rpm
- Overall Length: 438 mm
- Net Weight: 2.1 Kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 85 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 96 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec²
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.