Makita 447L Wet/Dry L-Class 45 Litre Dust Extractor Vacuum Cleaner
The Makita 447L is an L-Class rated wet and dry dust extractor with an overall tank volume of 45 litres. It has a dry capacity (container) of 24 litres and a wet capacity of 20 litres. It weighs approximately 16 Kg and has fixed rear wheels as well as rotating front wheels for easy transportation.
One of the most useful features of the 447L is the "Power Take Off" mode. When a power tool is connected and triggered on by the user, the extractor will automatically start without the user needing to switch it on.
"Xtreme Clean" filter technology - This automatic cleaning system utilises reversed air flow to constantly clean one half of the filter, retaining maximum suction and filtration whilst drawing contaminated air through the other side. Valves switch airflow from one chamber to the other forcing air in opposite directions clearing dust away from the filter one side at a time.
- 45 litre tank – the ideal machine for extracting potentially harmful dust particles
- Class L – Removes 99.0% of dust with limit value for occupational exposure >1.0 mg/m³.
- New “Xtreme Clean” automatic filter cleaning system for extended operating times and filter service life
- Easily converts from dust extraction to a powerful wet or dry industrial vacuum cleaner
- Lock off filter bags are easily removed and replaced – designed to stop dust from escaping when removing with washable filter cartridge
- "Power Take Off" - Automatic on/off system operates simultaneously as connected tool is switched on
- Tank Capacity: 45 Litres
- Dust Bag Capacity: 20 Litres
- Tank Capacity Dry: 24 litres
- Tank Capacity Wet: 20 litres
- Max Air Volume: 3.1 m³/min
- Max Sealed Suction: 23 kPa
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 506 x 476 x 655 mm
- Input Wattage 110v: 2750 w
- Input Wattage 240v: 3000 w
- Power Take Off Wattage 110v: 1750 w
- Power Take Off Wattage 240v: 2000 w
- Net Weight: 15.9 kg
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.