Makita 4350FCT Orbital Action Jigsaw with Tool-Less Blade Change
Makita 4350FCT Jigsaw supplied in carry case complete with jigsaw blade set. Extremely low noise and low vibration are achieved in the 4350FCT. Employing a lightweight rod and balance mechanism which dramatically enhances operator comfort and reduces fatigue. Ensure optimum cutting speed with the variable control dial convieniently situated on the back of handle. Also the constant speed control minimises speed loss under loaded conditions and Soft Start will supress start up for a smooth build up. 3 Orbital Settings optimal cutting action by simply turning the change lever. With the Blower Function and the LED Joblight your cut line will always be visible. The handle is of rubberised material with anti slip dimple design for a firm grip whatever the conditions.
- Ergonomic rubberised grip - more control and comfort
- Soft start and constant speed control - minimises speed loss under load
- Cover plate - protects workpiece from scratches
- Bevel Cutting aluminium base - up to 45 degrees left or right
- Variable speed control dial - suit your cutting speed to the job
- Tool-less blade change - safely change hot used blades
- Double insulated for added safety
- LED Job Light - illuminate the job even in the poorest lighting conditions
- Blower function - keep your cutting line visible and clean
- Stroke Length: 26 mm
- Max cut in steel: 10 mm
- Max cut in wood: 135 mm
- Input wattage: 720w
- Net weight: 2.4 kg
- Vibration K factor: 15 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Sheet Metal: 45 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 8 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure: 84 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 95 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.