Fein FSC 2.0 Q SuperCut Multi Cutter Wood Edition
The most powerful system for interior work and renovation with special accessories for fast and precise sawing work when fitting wood.
- Maximum quality and stability thanks to the use of ball / needle roller bearings and a motor and gearbox designed for continuous use at high load.
- Convenient accessory changes without the need for extra tooling with the QuickIN clamping system.
- Hexagonal tool mounting for excellent transfer of torque between machine and tool
- Clean cuts even by hand; no clamping of the workpiece necessary
- Powerful oscillating motion for maximum work progress
- Can also be converted to a delta sander
- Input: 400W
- Output: 220W
- Oscillations: 11000-18500rpm
- Cable with plug: 5m
- Weight according to EPTA: 1.45 kg
- Tool Holder: QuickIN
- Available in 110v & 240v
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Fein offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Fein offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*With registration within 6 weeks of purchase via the Fein 3 Year Plus Warranty Page.
Should faulty workmanship or defective material become evident, the product will be repaired free of charge, or if it cannot be repaired, it will be replaced free of charge with a new product (which may be a newer model).
Should you need to return your product for warranty repair, you can return your machine to any Fein dealer, providing your proof of sales (including your Fein warranty certificate – produced when the tool was registered online). Your local dealer can be found on the Fein Dealer Locater page.
Fein Industrial Power Tools U.K. Ltd
4 Badby Park
Heartlands Business Park
Tel: 01327 308730
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.