DeWalt DWS520KR Plunge Saw & Guide Rail in Heavy Duty Carry Case
The DeWalt DWS520 Plunge Saw offers a simple and effective solution to a wide range of applications including laminate cutting and door trimming. Extremely high levels of accuracy, finish and durability make the DWS520KR the popular choice for multiple trades.
- Outstanding levels of accuracy and finish, as well as extreme durability
- Designed in conjunction with guide rails that are easy to set up and use
- Simple and effective solution for a range of applications, particularly with laminate cutting
- Flat outside guard so can be used for door trimming
- Anti kickback function stops the saw from moving backwards along the rail
- Power Input: 1300 Watts
- Power Output: 690 Watts
- No Load Speed: 1750 - 4000 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Blade Bore: 20 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 47°
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 59 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º[with guide rails]: 55 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 44 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º[with guide rails]: 40 mm
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- Length: 303 mm
- Height: 265 mm
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 92 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 103 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase.
Extended 3 year warranty is now available on all* products by registering online using the DeWalt 3 year warranty website. (*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase. Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3/ to sign up. DEWALT terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - for more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3/)
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please call DeWalt direct on 01753 511234 and select option 1. From here you will be able to arrange collection of your tool.
Please note: You will be required to provide proof of purchase and it is your responsibility to package the tool sufficiently for transit.
Please note Eire: Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
Please note Jersey: Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent Romerils on Tel. 01534 738 806
Tel: 01753 511234
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.