DeWalt DW777 216mm Crosscut Compound Slide Mitre Saw
The DeWalt DW777 216mm Crosscut Compound Slide Mitre Saw offers a classic pull design with modern technology. Suitable for most cutting applications, this top quality mitre saw is extremely versatile and offers great features for the professional trader, including a powerful 1800 Watt motor, industrial dust extraction system and improved material support.
- 1800 Watt motor
- Fast cutting 24 tooth blade
- Blade spanner and material clamp
- 2 bench mounting bolts
- Industrial dust extraction system
- Head lock function
- Quick release mechanism
- Sliding left hand fence with measuring scale
- Compact internal rail design
- Power Input: 1800 Watts (1600W on 110V UK version)
- Power Output: 1100 Watts
- Blade Speed: 6300 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 216 mm
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 48 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left]: 50/50 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 265 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 265 x 60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 189 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 190 x 60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 173 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 265 x 48 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 190x48 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws]: 80 mm
- Weight: 14.0 kg
- Depth: 550 mm
- Length: 490 mm
- Height: 590 mm
Available in 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase.
Extended 3 year warranty is now available on all* products by registering online using the DeWalt 3 year warranty website. (*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase. Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3/ to sign up. DEWALT terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - for more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3/)
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please call DeWalt direct on 01753 511234 and select option 1. From here you will be able to arrange collection of your tool.
Please note: You will be required to provide proof of purchase and it is your responsibility to package the tool sufficiently for transit.
Please note Eire: Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
Please note Jersey: Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent Romerils on Tel. 01534 738 806
Tel: 01753 511234
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.