DeWalt DW088KD Self Levelling Cross Line Laser Level Kit with DE0892 Detector
This kit includes the market leading DeWalt Laser Level DW088K and a DE0892 laser detector for measuring longer distances.
- Self-levelling cross line laser is accurate to ±0.3 mm/m in levelling applications
- Built-in magnetic pivot bracket mounts easily on metal surfaces
- Overmoulded housing and thick glass protects the tool and helps maintain calibration under jobsite conditions
- Includes 3 (AA) batteries for 40+ hours runtime
- 2-button operation & low battery indication for ease of use
- Self-Levelling up to 4° surface angle with automatic out of level indication, marks a levelled line in seconds
- Kit box protects unit and helps maintain calibration when stored.
- Can be used in conjunction with the DE0892 detector up to a distance of 50 metres
- Laser class 2, <1mW
- Pøesnost +/-0.3 mm/m
- Number of beams 2
- Direction of beams vertical/level
- Indoor Visibility Range 10 m
- Self-Levelling Range +/-4 °
- Power Supply 4.5V - 3x AA
- Tripod connection 1.4"
- Weight (incl. battery) 0.46 g
- Width 61 mm
- Length 112 mm
- Height 113 mm
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase.
Extended 3 year warranty is now available on all* products by registering online using the DeWalt 3 year warranty website. (*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase. Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3/ to sign up. DEWALT terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - for more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3/)
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please call DeWalt direct on 01753 511234 and select option 1. From here you will be able to arrange collection of your tool.
Please note: You will be required to provide proof of purchase and it is your responsibility to package the tool sufficiently for transit.
Please note Eire: Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
Please note Jersey: Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent Romerils on Tel. 01534 738 806
Tel: 01753 511234
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.