DeWalt DS150 XR Empty Case / TOUGHSYSTEM Stackable Kitbox
The DS150 TOUGHSYSTEM tool box from DeWalt is a tough, durable kitbox ideal for storing power tools and smaller items such as drill bits and accessories safely and securely. The DS150 features heavy duty metal hinges and latches for durability, dust tight and water resistant construction and bi-material top handle. The DS150 is also stackable, for even better versatility.
This is an equivalent kitbox to the DeWalt 1-70-321 DS150 TOUGHSYSTEM Organiser Box, including a choice of removable internal hard moulded layouts to accommodate either:
DCK285M2/DCK250M2 kits including: 1x DCD785/795 Combi Drill, 1x DCF885/886 Impact Driver, 2x Batteries, 1x Charger
DCK255P2 kit including: 1x DCD995 Combi Drill, 1x DCF886 Impact Driver, 2x Batteries, 1x Charger.
You can select which inlay you require. Please note these power tools are NOT included and the internal layout can be removed to accommodate different types of tools.
- Engineered plastic side clips allows stackability with other boxes
- When carrying the toolboxes by hand, they can also be fastened together, allowing them to be carried as a stack
- Heavy duty metal latches and hinges for added durability
- Bi-material comfortable top handle is easy to grip
- Locking side handles offer alternative lifting and easier manoeuvrability
- Durable 4mm PP structural foam plastic for high impact protection
- IP65 - Dust tight and water jet resistant due to high performance seal in the lid
- A pressure relief valve enables equalisation of the pressure inside and outside the unit
- Padlock eyes provide lockable security
- Lid insert to carry drill bits and small components
- Storage volume: 15 Litre
- Dimensions: 158mm x 336mm x 550mm
- Load Capacity: 60kg
- Material: 4mm PP structural foam plastic
- Dust and water protection: IP 65 rating
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg