Bosch GKT 55 GCE 160mm 1400w Plunge Saw inc Guide Rails, Connector & Rail Bag in L-Boxx
This package includes the GKT 55 GCE plunge saw, 2 x 1,600mm guide rails, connector and guide rail storage bag and L-Boxx carry case for the tool.
- Fast and easy cutting with precision and accuracy
- The 2 rails allows for cutting upto 3 metres
- Easily cut panels to size, doors to length and trim kitchen worktops
- Plunge into work for cut-outs like sinks - you can use with the rail or without
- Saw depth set with precision indicator
- Powerful motor has constant electronics and variable speed ensuring a clean, even cut
- Single pivot point for the blade makes sure bevel cuts can be set
- Bevelling to -1°, a slight undercut can be made and to +47° on the front scale
- Cutting 29mm from a wall or upright
- Blades can be easily changed with the quick lock mechanism
- Highly effective dust extraction ensures that almost 90% can be collected by a dust extractor
- The 1,600mm guide rails are fitted with anti-slip resistant strips and a splinter guard, both of which are replaceable
- Saw fits perfectly to the rail - The rail joiner is a broad plate that holds the rails firmly together
- Rail bag is padded to keep your rails safe and has a carry strap
- Rated power input: 1.400 W
- No-load speed: 3.600 – 6.250 rpm
- Weight: 4,7 kg
- Saw blade bore diameter: 20,0 mm
- Saw blade diameter: 165 mm
- Length: 310 mm
- Height: 240 mm
- Cutting depth (90°): 57 mm
- Cutting depth (45°): 42 mm
- Spindle lock
- Electronic Constant Electronic
- Dust extraction
- Overload protection Smooth start
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.