Bosch GEX 150 AC Random Orbit Sander
This 105mm (6") random orbital sander is built to Bosch 'Blue' professional standard with a 340 Watt motor. It can deliver up to 12,000 orbits per minute with a stroke diameter of 4mm. The ergonomic design of this sander makes it perfect for consistant site useage, which is added to by the impressive Bosch dust extraction microfiltter system which can filtter particles 100x smaller than human hair. The random orbit motion on this model delivers high quality fine finshes with a quick and easy sheet change. Dust box and front handle are not included.
- The random orbit motion plus rotation ensures the finest sanding with high sanding performance
- Aluminium bearing flange for long lifetime and high running smoothness
- Control Electronic and speed preselection, i.e. the right speed for every application
- Sanding plate brake prevents damage (scoring) on workpiece
- Bosch Micro-filter System: perfect mobile extraction
- Velcro-type fastening for rapid, convenient sanding sheet changes
- For sanding and polishing wood, metal and plastic, paint and varnish, even on curved surfaces
- Also suitable for left-handers
- Sanding plate diameter: 150 mm
- No-load speed: 4,500 - 12,000 rpm
- Orbital stroke rate: 9,000 - 24,000 rpm
- Eccentricity: 2.00 mm
- Sanding sheet / disc attachment: Velcro-type fastening
- Rated power input: 340 W
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Oscillating circuit diameter: 4mm
Available in 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.