Bosch GAS35 M AFC 35 Litre Dust Extractor M-Class, Wet/Dry with Automatic Filter Cleaning
A clean solution for low levels of dust when working. The GAS 35 M AFC has an automatic system where the filter cleans itself every 15 seconds according to the international standard EN / IEC 60335-2-69 Appendix AA. Also approved for dust category "M" according to EU norm.
- L-BOXX intergration - convenient storage and transport solution for one L-Boxx up to 15kg on the vacuum
- Sustained suction power for continuous work progress due to automatic filter cleaning (AFC)
- Certified safety dust extractor that meets dust class M in accordance with the EU standard EN/IEC 60335-2-69
- Static-dissipating equipment (including non-marking hose) prevents static charging
- Tool socket for connecting power tools with automatic on/off switching including delayed action shutdown for additional convenience
- Integrated holders for a wide range of accessories, as well as cable and hose, directly on the dust extractor
- Sturdy chassis for comfortable transportation with non-marking wheels
- Flow sensor with audible signal when the flow rate drops below the minimum airflow
- Continuously variable suction power adjustment on the dust extractor and power tool adapter
- Automatic shutdown when max. fluid level is reached
- Rated power input - 1,200w
- Weight - 12.4 kg
- Container volume, gross - 35 l
- Container volume, net - 23 l
- Container volume net water - 19.2 l
- Dust class of wet/dry extractor - M
- Dust class of main filter - M
- Length - 515mm
- Width - 450mm
- Height - 575mm
- Filter surface - 6,150 cm²
- Max. airflow / volume flow rate (turbine) - 74 l/sec
- Max. vacuum pressure (turbine) - 254 mbar
- Max. power input (Turbine) - 1,380w
- Total Shipping Weight - 18kg
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.