Bosch GSR 12V-15 FC 12v FlexiClick Drill Driver with 4x Chucks & 2x 2.0Ah Batteries, Charger and L-Boxx Carry Case 06019F6070
Rely on the greatest flexibility in the tightest of spaces
The Bosch GSR 12 V-15 offers the tradesman or do-it-yourselfer full flexibility with the Bosch Flexi-Click system. With the GFA 3-jaw chuck, GHX hex bit holder, GWA right angle adapter and GEA excenter off-centre hex bit holder, this kit provides the optimum solution in every work situation.
Thanks to the multiple solutions available in one kit, you can easily perform tasks in compact and awkward environments such as screwdriving and drilling in tight spaces or close to solid edges.
- Full flexibility - The Bosch Flexi-Click system provides the optimum solution in every work situation
- Easy to operate with one click - The Bosch Flexi-Click adapters are easy and quick to fix on the tool body
- Rotatable chucks help in tight situations
- Integrated lockable bit holder accepts all common standard bits
- Compact design - Short construction (132 mm) and low weight (0.8 kg, without battery or attachment) enable precise use
- Integrated LED light for illuminating the work area, even in dark places
- 100% compatible with current Bosch Professional 10.8v batteries
- Expandable with more attachments available
- Battery Voltage: 12v (10.8v)
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 15
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 30
- Torque Settings: TBA
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: TBA
- LED Job Light: Yes
- Battery Capacity Indicator: Yes
- Battery Compatibility: 10.8v Lithium-Ion
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: TBA
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: TBA
- Chuck Type: Flexi-Click
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 10.0 mm (GFA)
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): TBA
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): TBA
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): TBA
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): TBA
- Overall Length Without Attachment (mm): 132
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) without Battery: 0.8
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: TBA
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4 Batt: TBA
- Brushless Motor: No
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.