Bosch GSR 10.8-LI 10.8 Volt Cordless Lithium Ion Drill Driver with Hex Bit-holder including 2x 2.0Ah Batteries, Charger in L-Boxx
The Bosch GSR 10.8-LI Hex Drill Driver - At 148 mm it has the shortest design in the 10.8v class for optimum handling, especially when driving screws in tight spaces.
Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for longer lifetime and unbeatable battery runtime Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge Integrated LED light for illuminating the work area, even in dark places Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws Bosch Hyper Charge: due to the rapid charging process, the batteries are charged to 75% after just half of the charge time No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells.
- Professional performance: 2-speed gearbox ensures a powerful 30 Nm when screwdriving (up to 7 mm)
- Lockable 1/4" universal bit holder locks all conventional drill bits and screwdriver bits
- Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for longer lifetime and unbeatable battery runtime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Integrated LED light for illuminating the work area, even in dark places
- Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws
- Bosch Hyper Charge: due to the rapid charging process, the batteries are charged to 75% after just half of the charge time
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- Torque, max. (hard screwdriving applications): 30 Nm
- Torque, max. (soft screwdriving applications): 13 Nm
- No-load speed, 2nd gear, from: 1,300 rpm
- No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear): 0 - 350 / 1,300 rpm
- Battery voltage: 10.8 V
- Weight incl. battery: 0.8 kg
- Torque settings: 20+1
- Length: 143,0 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 19 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel: 10 mm
- Max. screw diameter: 7 mm
- Total Shipping Weight: 2kg
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.