Bosch GPL 5 Self-Levelling 5 Point Laser
Very compact 5-point laser – for easy transfer of right angles
The Bosch GPL 5, five-point laser has points at up/down, front and sides for plumb, level, align and 90° square measurements. It has a high accuracy of ± 0.3 mm/m. It uses a 'Smart Pendulum System' that self-levels and also indicates out-of-level condition. It's compact design allows the unit to go anywhere and can be used in almost any interior application. The multifunctional mount supplied positions the tool with magnets, strap or threaded mounts (1/4", 5/8").
- Wide variety of fixing possibilities using the universal mount
- Working range of up to 30 m
- High levelling accuracy of ± 0.3 mm/m
- Dust and splash protection: IP5X
- Self-levelling 5-point horizontal and plumb laser for indoor work
- For precise transfer of right angles and reference points from the ground to the ceiling
- Easy handling due to its very compact size
- Power Supply: 3x 1.5V LR6 AA Batteries (Supplied)
- Laser Diode: 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Projection: 5 Points
- Operating Temperature: -10 – 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 – 70 °C
- Laser Class: 2
- Working Range: 30 m
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 mm/m
- Self-Levelling Range: ± 5° Longitudinal Axis, ± 3° Traverse Axis
- Levelling Time: 4 s
- Dust & Splash Protection: IP 5X
- Beam Diameter: 5 mm on Tool
- Operating Time (max.): 24 h
- Tripod Thread: 1/4", 5/8"
- Projection: 5 points
- Weight, Approx.: 0.25 kg
- Length: 104 mm
- Width: 40 mm
- Height: 80 mm
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.