Bosch GOL 20 D Professional Optical Level
Robust and reliable – ideal for outdoor use
The Bosch GOL 20 D Professional optical level is robust, reliable and ideal for outdoor use. Due to its robust housing with dust and splash protection (IP54) it is perfect for daily and prolonged use. It offers fast aperture for excellent staff reading and a target collimator for rough alignment. The compensator lock makes for safe transport and the penta prism makes it incredibly easy for the user to read the red circular vial. It boasts erect image and a large focusing knob for easy alignment as well as friction-braked rotation.
This package comes complete with an adjusting pin, allen key, carry case, lens cover and plumb bob. Additional accessories compatible with the GOL 20 D include the BT 160 Tripod & GR 500 Measuring Rod.
- Target collimator for rough alignment
- Penta prism makes it easy to read the circular vial
- Erect image
- Large focusing knob for easy alignment
- Fast aperture for a sharp image of the target (measuring rod)
- Endless degree/angle setting using knobs with friction-braked rotation
- Ideal for outdoor use due to a robust housing with dust and splash protection (IP54)
- Fast aperture for excellent staff reading
- Compensator lock for safe transport
- Unit of Measure: 360 degrees
- Magnification: 20 x
- Accuracy: 3 mm at 30 m
- Working Range: up to 60 m
- Dust and Splash Protection: IP 54
- Operating Temperature: -10 – 50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 – 70 °C
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.