Bosch GML SoundBoxx Professional 14.4v 18v AM/FM Radio 0601429970
Top sound in the L-BOXX system!
Two high quality five-watt speakers deliver rich sound, while 20 volume levels and an equalizer function for bass and treble control ensure optimum sound quality. It is possible to store five AM and five FM stations, and to connect external devices such as MP3 players via an Aux-In port. Using a fully charged battery the radio can operate for several working days at mid-range volume. The GML SoundBoxx Professional can also be connected to the mains (230/110 volts) using the supplied adapter.
The GML SoundBoxx Professional is designed for transport and storage in an L-Boxx: it fits in one half of the L-Boxx size 136. Another 14.4 or 18 volt tool can be stored in the other half, such as the GSB 18 V-LI Professional combi drill.
The GML SoundBoxx Professional is very light: the 18 volt version weighs less than two kilograms (including a 4.0 Ah battery). Its robust housing and handles protect the display and controls against dirt and damage and can be fixed to suitable construction surfaces or walls using the handles or the purpose-designed apertures on the back. The controls on the front of the radio are dust protected and easy to operate. The digital display shows the time, radio frequency and charging state of the battery.
- Powerful sound for AM/FM and MP3 file playback
- Fits perfectly in half a Bosch L-BOXX – easy transport with a system
- Power supply either with Bosch 14.4v, 18v lithium-ion batteries or using supplied mains adapter
- 2x 5 watt neodymium speakers for stereo sound
- Connect external players via Aux-In
- 10 station presets (5 FM and 5 AM)
- Flexible bass/treble adjustment
- Fully functional after falling from a height of 1m
- Runtime (full battery, loudness 10): 9h per Ah
- Radio frequency range AM: 531 – 1,602 kHz
- Radio frequency range FM: 87.5 – 108 MHz
- Output voltage(s), battery: 14.4 – 18v
- Station presets: 10
- Input voltage(s), mains: 100 – 240v
- Output voltage(s), mains: 12v
- Weight incl. battery: 1.4 kg
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.