Bosch GLM 120 C Professional Laser Measure with Integrated Camera
The measurement of lengths, areas, volumes and inclines will be even easier and more efficient thanks to the new GLM 120 C Professional Laser Measure from Bosch. It is the first laser measure from Bosch to come with an integrated camera. Use its 5MP camera as a viewfinder to find and zoom in on targets, overcomes visual issues relating to lighting, long distance, complex surroundings and other factors. The laser measuring range is up to 120 metres and it works to an accuracy of +/- 1.5 millimetres.
The device’s large colour screen (2.8 inches), with flip display, has a familiar smartphone look. Readability from all angles is possible thanks to IPS (in-plane switching) technology, while optical bonding minimises the effects of condensation or reflected sunlight when viewing the screen outdoors.The camera works with a three-stage zoom, saves up to 700 images and shows the last 50 images, along with the measured values, in the display. This means that each individual measurement can be assigned. The ability to control this laser measure remotely through your smartphone or tablet, from a range of about 10 metres, eliminates any need for assistance from a second person. A timer function adds further convenience.
Optimised workflows due to connection via Bluetooth - Data is synchronised between the GLM Measure & Document app (Measuring Master) and the GLM 120 C Professional by means of the integrated Bluetooth interface in the laser measure device. Measuring results can therefore be transferred quickly and easily to a tablet PC and processed using the app's versatile functions. This eliminates the risk of errors resulting from manual transfer. Digitisation of the floor plans enables project data to be captured faster and information to be exchanged more easily, which saves workmates, bosses and contractors precious time. The GLM floor plan app is also fully functional without a connection to the GLM 120 C Professional. The only difference is that a measured value will then not be automatically assigned to the selected object and transferred into the measurement chain, rather it has to be entered via the user interface of the tablet. The smart solution for measuring and documenting in all surroundings – even outdoors.
- Direct digital transfer of measuring results
- Simple exchange and smart documentation of measured values thanks to Measuring Master app
- Create digital floor plans, import and edit existing floor plans, and export the result also using the Measuring Master app
- Measuring range of 0,08 – 120m
- Maximum freedom due to lithium-ion technology - includes USB charge cable and UK USB plug
- Comfortable measurement in every situation due to side trigger
- Automatic pin detection to avoid measurement errors
- Bluetooth smart (Low Energy)
- Camera has a resolution of five megapixels and upto 700 storage of images
- TrackMyTools Module integrated
- Better visibility of the result due to illuminated display
- Memory storage 50 (measurements & pictures)
- 1/4" fitting for use with tripods (such as BT 150 Professional)
- Measurement Accuracy, Typical: +/- 1.5mm
- Measurement Range of Incline Measurement: 0 - 360° (4 x 90°)
- Measurement Time, Typical: < 0.5s
- Units of Measurement: mm, cm, m, ft, inch
- Digital ViewFinder: 5MP
- Tilt Sensor Range: 360° (4x90°)
- Angle Measurement Accuracy: ± 0,2°
- Lowest Indication Number: 0,5mm
- Laser Class & Type: Class 2, 650nm, <1mW
- Battery Type: 3,6V Lithium-Ion (3120 mAh)
- Dust & Splash Water Protection: IP 54
- Working Temperature/Storage Temperature –10 °C...+45 °C/ –20 °C...+70 °C
- Size: 142 (176 with pin) x 64 x 28mm
- Weight: 210g
ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Android devices with Bluetooth 2.1 or higher
- iOS devices with Bluetooth© Smart technology
- Supported Android devices:
- Smartphone / Tablet with Android 4.0.x or higher
- Supported iOS devices:
- iPad (3rd Gen. or Higher)
- iPad (4th Gen. or Higher)
- iPad Mini (1st Gen. or Higher)
- iPad Air (1st Gen. or Higher)
- iPhone 4S or Higher
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.