Bosch GLL 3-80 P 3-Multiplane Cross Line Laser with BM1 Wall Mount & LR 2 Receiver in L-Boxx Carry Case
The Bosch GLL 3-80 P multiplane cross line laser is the compact multi line laser for all indoor applications. Invaluable tool in the construction industry for Electricians, Plumbers, Joiners and Carpenters.
Bosch GLL 3-80 P Multiplane Cross Line Laser
- One horizontal and 2 vertical 360° lines enable many new applications for simultaneous marking, alignment and levelling indoors
- Self-levelling (4° in 4 sec), very precise (± 0.2 mm/m) and range of up to 80 m with receiver
- Compact, easy-to-handle and extremely robust (IP54)
- Laser diode: 640 nm, < 1 mW
- Operating temperature: -10 - 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 - 70 °C
- Laser class: 2
- Working range: 40 m
- Working range with laser receiver: 80 m (Diameter)
- Working range without receiver: 40 m (Diameter)
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 mm/m
- Self-levelling range: ± 4°
- Levelling time: 4 s
- Dust and splash protection: IP 54
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA)
- Operating time (max.): 18 h in 1-line mode
- Tripod thread: 1/4", 5/8"
- Weight, approx: 0.76 kg
- Length: 159 mm
- Width: 75 mm
- Height: 141 mm
- Projection: 3 x 360° line
Bosch LR 2 Professional Receiver
Appropriate for use with the GLL 2-50, GLL 2-80 P, GLL 3-50 and GLL 3-80 P Professional Line Lasers.
- Alignment of the laser beam plane, visual (display and LEDs) and audible signals, for working in various lighting conditions
- Top-mounted magnets for better fixing
- Easily attached to a staff
- Clear display showing all necessary information
- Power supply: 1 x 9 V 6LR61 Block
- Dust and splash protection: IP 54
- Weight, approx.: 200 g
- Length: 74 mm
- Width: 41 mm
- Height: 150 mm
- Measuring accuracy (fine/rough): ± 1 mm/± 3 mm
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.