Bosch GLL 2-50 Self Levelling Cross Line Laser Level Kit inc BM1 Plus Bracket in L-Boxx
Precise lines, quickly aligned with high visibility
The GLL 2-50 Professional from Bosch offers laser lines with the best visibility in its class. The tool levels itself in less than four seconds and then projects laser lines onto walls or from the floor to the ceiling. It has a levelling accuracy of 0.3 millimetres per meter. When used with the LR 2 Professional Receiver (sold separately), it has a working range of up to 50 meters. Accurate work is guaranteed by the “Out-of-Level” function. The laser line of the GLL 2-50 Professional flashes quickly to indicate unintentional inclinations of more than 4°. The user can fix the pendulum lock if inclined lines are required. Then he can project laser lines at any desired inclination.
This kit comes complete with accessories to expand its wide range of applications even further: The BM 1 Professional can be fixed to a wall using screws, a strap or the integrated magnet. It is also suitable for use as a mini tripod. The alignment disc enables angle settings of 0°, 45° or 90°, which is an ideal function, for example, for laying tiles in 45° patterns.
The particularly robust housing makes the line laser level insensitive to dust and splash water. Thanks to its pendulum lock, the GLL 2-50 Professional is also perfectly protected against impact when it is transported to the construction site. It remains fully functional when dropped from a height of one meter.
- Self-levelling horizontal and vertical pendulum line laser for quick alignment of lines
- Extremely precise in use with an accuracy of ±3 mm at a distance of 10 m
- Easy handling due to single-handed operation
- Working range of 50 m with the LR 2 Professional receiver (optional)
- Pendulum lock ensures safe transport
- High visibility of the laser lines with a working range of 20 m (without receiver)
- Vertical, horizontal, and cross line modes for precise alignment
- Horizontal and vertical self-levelling up to ±4°
- Robust design with softgrip covering protects against knocks
- Laser diode: 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Operating temperature: -20 to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 to 70 °C
- Projection: 2 lines
- Laser class: 2
- Working range: 20 m
- Working range with laser receiver: 50 m
- Working range without receiver: 20 m
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 mm/m
- Self-levelling range: ± 4°
- Levelling time: 4 s
- Dust and splash protection: IP 54
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)
- Operating time (max.): 20 h
- Tripod thread: 1/4"
- Weight, approx.: 0.45 kg
- Length: 118 mm
- Width: 57 mm
- Height: 89 mm
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.