Bosch GCM 12 SDE 12" Double Bevel Sliding Mitre Saw
Precision and versatility are guaranteed with this professional dual bevel mitre saw. The GCM 12 SDE has a massive 120mm by 400mm maximum cutting capacity. The bevel and mitre cutting facility on both sides have indents at common angles. A laser line projects the cut line across your workpiece. Pull-out extensions on both sides of the table support longer workpieces. Dual dust extraction ports help keep the work area clean. Two outstanding features are the variable speed for cutting a wide variety of materials and an SDS nut for easy tool free blade changes. A built-in handle makes transportation easier and safer.
- High cutting capacity and variable speed for a wide variety of applications
- Vertical cutting capacity of 120 mm
- Variable speed for adapting the cutting speed to the material
- SDS saw blade changes
- Speed preselection of 3,100 – 4,000 rpm
- Intuitive bevel lock
- Integrated table extensions for material support
- Easy changing of the saw blade
- Bevel setting of up to 47° on both sides
- Variable Speed
- Bevel Angle Range: 47°- 0-47°
- Blade Diameter: 305mm
- Bore Diameter: 30mm
- Dust Extraction Outlet: Yes
- Max Bevel Cut @ 45deg: 60 x 360mm
- Max Compound Cut @ 45deg: 60 x 240mm
- Max Crosscut @ 0deg: 120 x 400mm
- Max Mitre Cut @ 45deg: 85 x 250mm
- Mitre Angle Range: 2°-0-60°
- Nett Weight: 28.6kg
- Overall L x W x H: 860 x 600 x 530mm
- Power: 1,800W
- Rating: Industrial
- Speed: 3,100 - 4,000rpm
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.