Bosch Cordless Rotary Hammer GBH 36 VF-LI
Includes 2 x 4.0Ah, QCC and Case
- As powerful as corded: 220 drilled holes (6 x 40 mm in C30/37 concrete) with only one battery charge, ideal for outdoor use
- Pneumatic hammer mechanism with chisel function, optimised for drilling holes of 8–16 mm in concrete (max. 26 mm)
- Comes complete with a keyless chuck that also makes it suitable for drilling in wood and metal with straight-shank drill bits
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- More than 50% longer battery runtime due to new 4.0 Ah batteries (cf. 36 V/2.6 Ah)
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- 3 functions: drilling, hammering, chiselling
- Forward/reverse operation,Overload clutch,Bosch SDS System
- Related Power input: 600W
- Max impact energy: 2,8J
- Impact rate at rated Speed: 0-4260 bpm
- Rated Speed: 0-960 rpm
- Battery Voltage: 36V
- Battery Capacity: 4Ah
- Weight inc battery: 4.5kg
- Length: 396mm
- Width: 107mm
- Height: 221mm
- Toolholder: SDS Plus
- Drilling Range
- Drilling diameter concrete with hammer drill bits: 4-26mm
- Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits: 8-16mm
- Max drilling in steel: 13mm
- Max drilling in wood: 30mm
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.