Trend H/JIG/C 2 Piece Skeleton Hinge Jig
The Trend Skeleton Hinge Jig is a 2-part, adjustable portable template set designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors and frames with a router. It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, ensuring that the job can be completed accurately and quickly. It is ideal for use on-site and in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
The jig has fully adjustable apertures for fire door requirements and renovation work. It is ideal for fitting a new door into an old frame, and is suitable for timber based doors and square butt hinges.
The jig is supplied with a carry bag, bradawls and a special 16mm guide bush. The recommended router cutters for use with the jig are Refs. 3/8LX1/4TC, TR12X1/4TC or C019AX1/4TC. The cutters must have a 12.0mm diameter and a minimum overall length of 70mm.
- It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly
- Used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results
- Fully adjustable apertures for fire door requirements and renovation work
- Idea for fitting a new door in an old frame
- No need for marking out in the conventional way
- Quick & simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern
- Clean & accurate recesses are achieved every time. Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet
- Long reach router cutter required, 12mm diameter with 70mm overall length
- Adjustable edge guides with preset for hinge of 20mm, 25mm and 30mm
- Hinge Sizes Possible:
- - Length (Min.): 2 5/8" (67 mm)
- - Length (Max.): 5" (127 mm)
- - Width (Min.): 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- - Width (Max.): 1 3/8" (35 mm)
- Door Sizes Possible:
- - Height (Min.): 6' 5" (1956 mm)
- - Height (Max.): 2100 mm* (6' 10"*)
- - Thickness (Min.): 5/8" (16 mm)
- - Thickness (Max.): 2" (51 mm)
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Jig Overall Length 1956 mm
- Patent No.: GB2285410 / GB1106608.1
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Trend offer a standard 1 year warranty on power tools from date of purchase*
Trend offer an extended 3 year warranty on power tools from date of purchase**
*Unless guarantee card or product packaging advises otherwise
*Valid only if the Guarantee Registration Card is completed and either returned to Trend or registered on line within 28 days of the purchase
**Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase date
Please register via the Trend registration page. On the account management page you can then register your power tool for the warranty extension and print out your warranty certificate. You will need to register each purchased tool separately.
If you need to make a claim under the 3year warranty, you will need the Product Guarantee Certificate together with the original proof of date of purchase. After registration your warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase.
For information on what the warranty excludes please click here.
-Trend have a number of stockists situated in the UK that provide a repair service for Trend powertools.
-To locate your nearest Trend Service Agent, please look under the stockist search engine selecting the code TSA. If the tool is within warranty and has not been abused, the TSA will submit a claim form of the completed repair and/or service to Trend with no costs to you the customer.
-If the repair and/or service are out of warranty, the TSA will charge you the customer accordingly. They will advise you of the cost involved prior to proceeding with the repair and/or service. Please visit the Stockist page to enable the location of your nearest TSA outlet.
Trend Machinery & Cutting Tools Ltd
Odhams Trading Estate
St Albans Road
Tel: 01923 249911
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.