Trend CCC/KIT Cutter and Collet Router Care Kit
This kit contains all the essential accessories to maximise the life of your router cutters, collets and router. It includes a 60ml can of Trendicote PTFE dry lubricant to keep cutting edges clear of resin build up, which maximises tool life, a 40ml can of Rustbuster which prevents corrosion and dispels moisture, a DMT mini diamond hone, and a concertina water bottle for lubricating the diamond hone. There are four brass bristle brushes for scrubbing 8mm, 1⁄4in, 3⁄8in and 1⁄2in collets, and last but not least, an invaluable 56 page guide covering every aspect of cutter & collet care. Subjects include cutter types, cutter speeds, how different types of damage occur, machining techniques, router and cutter maintenance and much more besides.
- A collet and cutter care kit to increase the life of the cutters and the crouter collet. The kit includes a mini-diamond sharpening stone, a 60ml can of Trendicote, a 60ml can of Rust Buster, four brass brushes and a cutter care booklet
- The Rust Buster can be used to protect cutting tools against rust, frees sticky mechanisms, un-jams and lubricates. The Trendicote dry lubricant is sprayed on the routers cutters to reduce resin and dirt build up. It can also be used on jigs and machine tables to reduce friction
- The Diamond stone is ideal for honing router cutters when used with water. A small water bottle is supplied in the kit for this purpose
- The four brass brushes have sizes of 1/4", 8mm, 3/8" and 1/2" and are used to clean the inside of the relevant size collet. The brush is used to remove dirt and resin build up in the slots and bore of the collet
- Lastly the booklet gives full details on the care, storage and honing of router cutters
- Trendicote Size: 60ml
- Rust Buster Size: 60ml
- Aerosol: UN1950
- Hazard Type: Highly Flammable (F) & Irritant (Xi)
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Trend offer a standard 1 year warranty on power tools from date of purchase*
Trend offer an extended 3 year warranty on power tools from date of purchase**
*Unless guarantee card or product packaging advises otherwise
*Valid only if the Guarantee Registration Card is completed and either returned to Trend or registered on line within 28 days of the purchase
**Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase date
Please register via the Trend registration page. On the account management page you can then register your power tool for the warranty extension and print out your warranty certificate. You will need to register each purchased tool separately.
If you need to make a claim under the 3year warranty, you will need the Product Guarantee Certificate together with the original proof of date of purchase. After registration your warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase.
For information on what the warranty excludes please click here.
-Trend have a number of stockists situated in the UK that provide a repair service for Trend powertools.
-To locate your nearest Trend Service Agent, please look under the stockist search engine selecting the code TSA. If the tool is within warranty and has not been abused, the TSA will submit a claim form of the completed repair and/or service to Trend with no costs to you the customer.
-If the repair and/or service are out of warranty, the TSA will charge you the customer accordingly. They will advise you of the cost involved prior to proceeding with the repair and/or service. Please visit the Stockist page to enable the location of your nearest TSA outlet.
Trend Machinery & Cutting Tools Ltd
Odhams Trading Estate
St Albans Road
Tel: 01923 249911
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.