Panasonic EYC218LJ2G Two Piece Set inc Combi Drill & Impact Driver plus 2x 5.0Ah Batts
To cover an even wider range of applications, Panasonic now offer a larger range of Two Piece Combo Sets. Whether drilling, screwdriving, tightening bolts or using holesaws Panasonic have a kit to get the job done. High capacity or compact battery options are now available adding even more flexibility. Dual voltage 14.4v or 18v. 18v batteries included. Includes the Panasonic TOUGH TOOL IP technology. (IP = Intelligent Powertool)
EY7950 Combi Hammer Drill Driver
The EY7950 is a multi-talented addition to the Panasonic range, offering precise drilling (up to 29,700 beats per minute) into masonry, bricks or tiles. In Drill Driver Mode it achieves 57Nm of torque. The 4-brush motor reduces the possibility of motor burn-out by delivering continuous operation even under substantial load.
- Powerful percussion mechanism for fast drilling
- 18-stage clutch plus drill position
- 13mm high-capacity drill chuck (keyless)
- Electric speed control
- Electric brake
- Secure front handle
- LED light
- Speed at no load (low / igh) in rpm: 50 - 430 / 160 - 1,650
- Max. torque (stalling / instant torque): 40 / 57Nm
- Percussion mechanism (blows per minute): 7,740 – 29,700
- Max. drilling diameter (in wood / in metal / in masonry): 36 / 13 / 13mm
EY75A7 Impact Driver
Panasonic's latest cordless impact driver EY75A7 featuring advanced new features, ultra compact body and the new-generation brushless motor. Its size helps achieve an ultra-compact body that makes for comfortable handling and heavy-duty use, even in restricted spaces.
- Panasonic's all-new, shorter brushless motor has helped designers to achieve the most compact high power impact driver with optimum centre-balanced ergonomics for more comfortable working, even in restricted spaces
- The ‘Self-Drilling Screw mode’ which limits the risk of stripping the thread on fasteners or materials during screwing-in (Less than Ø4 x 15 mm) by automatically switching the rotation speed from high speed to low speed. This new function starts at highest speed to cut hole and then transfers to ‘H mode’ (High impact) to powerfully cut initial thread. After that, load is reduced so it automatically switches to slower ‘S mode’ (Soft impact) to limit potential of stripping threads on fastener or material. (Less than Ø4×15mm).
- Using their long experience in durable design, Panasonic have improved various parts such as the hammer, bearings, switches and anvil, which require especially robust design and high specifications for heavy use
- The newly enhanced internal engineering and technology would not be complete without a fresh new body design and material finish. With the unique carbon fibre look textured finish and new comfort grip, style is added to substance with improved ergonomics
- Ultra compact body 118mm
- 3 speed / torque stages (low / middle / high)
- Electric brake
- Belt hook
- LED light
- Battery capacity indicator
- Voltage / battery capacity: 14.4/18v
- Charging time with EY0L82B (usable / full charging): 65 / 80min
- Speed at no load in rpm: 0 – 2,500 / 0 – 1,450 / 0 – 950
- Max. torque (low / middle / high): 26 / 120 / 160Nm
- Impact (low / middle / high) in min-1 (rpm): 0 – 1,900 / 0 – 2,900 / 0 – 3,100
- Size (L x H x W): 118 x 242 x 66mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 1.7kg
EY9L54B 18v 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries
The J-type 5.0Ah Li-ion battery has ‘Dynamic capacity’ for long time usage. The improved design and materials also allow 250% lifespan under high workload conditions, compared with Panasonic’s original Li-ion battery
Includes EY0L82B charger and carry case.
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Panasonic offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Panasonic offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Registration required within 28 days of purchase via the Panasonic Warranty page.
Should you need to return your Panasonic product for repair, please find your nearest local service agent via the Panasonic dealer locator. Alternatively you can call Sallco Tools Ltd - an approved Panasonic agent on 02380 737355 and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool.
Excluded from the extended guarantee are:
- Defects resulting from failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions or the technical and/or safety standards of the country where the product is used
- Defects caused by accident, fire, neglect, misuse, wear and tear, improper use, improper installation, smoke contamination, introduction of liquid or other foreign matter into the product or occurring during transportation to or from the purchaser
- Defects caused by the use of non Panasonic parts or accessories or caused by adjustment, repair, modification or dismantling by a person not so authorized by Panasonic
Tel: 01344 853187
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.