Panasonic EY7880LP2C 28.8v Cordless SDS+ Plus Rotary Hammer Drill inc 2x 3.0Ah Batteries, EY0L82 10.8v-28.8v Charger and Heavy Duty Carry Case
This powerful SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill is capable of drilling holes up to 24mm diameter in concrete and masonry. It also features leading cooling and dust-proofing design to extend the life time of the unit. It has 4 drilling modes with the combination of Hammering/Drilling switching lever and Speed/Blow mode selection lever allowing you to select the suitable mode for every application.
With a weight of 3.8kg and a length of only 319mm it is one of the lightest and most compact tools in this performance class, great for applications in general construction, electrical installation, plumbing and heating.
This kit comes supplied with 2x 3.0Ah 28.8v lithium-ion batteries, the EY0L82 10.8v-28.8v charger, a chisel chuck attachment, shoulder strap, depth stop and side handle and tube of drill bit grease.
- High-performance 3.0Ah Li-ion battery pack
- 60min. usable and 80min. full charging
- Light weight at only 3.85kg including battery
- Hard and soft hammering mode for best results in different materials
- Slow and high speed drilling mode for different materials
- Chisel attachment supplied for light chiseling applications
- Electric speed control
- Vibration-damping soft rubber grip
- Multi-position side handle with depth stop
- Shoulder strap to reduce user fatigue
- Heavy duty carry case with pre-moulded inlay
- Voltage: 28.8V
- Battery Capacity (accord. to IEC): 3.0Ah (Li-ion)
- Charging Time (Usable / Full): 60 / 80min
- No Load Speed: 0 - 920min-1 rpm
- Blows Per Minute (Soft Mode): 0 - 2,800 bpm
- Blows Per Minute (Hard Mode): 0 - 4,500 bpm
- Drill Chuck: SDS-Plus Type
- Drilling Capacity in Concrete: Ø 6mm x 30mm: 150 Holes/Charge
- Drilling Capacity in Concrete: Ø 8mm x 100mm: 30 Holes/Charge
- Drilling Capacity in Concrete: Ø 12.5mm x 40mm: 70 Holes/Charge
- Drilling Capacity in Concrete: Ø 14.5mm x 90mm: 20 Holes/Charge
- Drilling Capacity in Concrete: Ø 20mm x 40mm: 30 Holes/Charge
- Size (W x L x B): 83 x 319 x 203mm
- Weight (incl. Battery): 3.85kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Power Level (Lwa): 105
- Sound Pressure Level (Lpa): 94
- Vibration Hammer Drilling in Concrete: 14.3 m/s2
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Panasonic offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Panasonic offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Registration required within 28 days of purchase via the Panasonic Warranty page.
Should you need to return your Panasonic product for repair, please find your nearest local service agent via the Panasonic dealer locator. Alternatively you can call Sallco Tools Ltd - an approved Panasonic agent on 02380 737355 and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool.
Excluded from the extended guarantee are:
- Defects resulting from failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions or the technical and/or safety standards of the country where the product is used
- Defects caused by accident, fire, neglect, misuse, wear and tear, improper use, improper installation, smoke contamination, introduction of liquid or other foreign matter into the product or occurring during transportation to or from the purchaser
- Defects caused by the use of non?Panasonic parts or accessories or caused by adjustment, repair, modification or dismantling by a person not so authorized by Panasonic
Tel: 01344 853187
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.