Panasonic EY75A1X Dual Voltage Impact Driver Body Only- LIMITED EDITION BLACK
Unique technology means that the impact driver can be powered from either 14.4V or the supplied 18V batteries
- Variable impact rate (low/med/high) gives you the power and control for virtually any screwdriving application and ensures a precise start to screwdriving without gliding off
- High power levels due to the excellent power transfer
- Slow start mode enables a precise start to screwdriving applications and a powerful impact mechanism working in the direction of rotation will finish the screwing with minimal effort
- Lightweight, compact, well balanced, ergonomic design and soft grip handle making it easy to operate for extended periods without fatigue
- 55min. usable and 70min. full charging (18 V)
- 1/4'' hex drive
- 3 speed/clutch stages (low / middle / high)
- Brushless motor and hybrid switch
- Electric speed control
- Electric brake
- Belt hook
- LED light
- Max. torque: Low 26Nm, Middle 130Nm, High 155Nm
- Speed at no load in rpm: Low 0 - 1.000min-1 (rpm), Middle 0 - 1.400min-1 (rpm), High 0 - 2.500min-1 (rpm)
- Impact in rpm: Low 0 - 2.000 min-1 (rpm), Middle 0 - 2.800 min-1 (rpm), High 0 - 3.500 min-1 (rpm)
- Size: 61 x 143 x 242mm
- Weight: 2kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 7kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Panasonic offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Panasonic offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Registration required within 28 days of purchase via the Panasonic Warranty page.
Should you need to return your Panasonic product for repair, please find your nearest local service agent via the Panasonic dealer locator. Alternatively you can call Sallco Tools Ltd - an approved Panasonic agent on 02380 737355 and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool.
Excluded from the extended guarantee are:
- Defects resulting from failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions or the technical and/or safety standards of the country where the product is used
- Defects caused by accident, fire, neglect, misuse, wear and tear, improper use, improper installation, smoke contamination, introduction of liquid or other foreign matter into the product or occurring during transportation to or from the purchaser
- Defects caused by the use of non?Panasonic parts or accessories or caused by adjustment, repair, modification or dismantling by a person not so authorized by Panasonic
Tel: 01344 853187
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.