Panasonic EY75A1 Impact Driver Dual Voltage 14.4v-18V Body Only
The Panasonic EY75A1 Cordless Impact Driver offers power, versatility and durability. This lightweight Driver has a 1/4inch hex drive and variable impact rate of three speeds (low/mid/high) as well as an electric brake which together give you the power and control for virtually any screwdriving application. Furthermore the slow start mode enables a precise start to screwdriving without any risk of gliding off.
The brushless motor is more efficient as it reduces friction and increases the life of the machine. This Driver is extremely user friendly as it features an LED job light to illuminate dark work areas and a belt hook for easy storage.
Typical applications include air conditioning installation, repair and maintenance, general construction and decking.
- Variable impact rate (low/mid/high) gives you the power and control for virtually any screwdriving application and ensures a precise start to screwdriving without gliding off
- High power levels due to the excellent power transfer
- Slow start mode enables a precise start to screwdriving applications and a powerful impact mechanism working in the direction of rotation will finish the screwing with minimal effort
- Lightweight, compact, well balanced, ergonomic design and soft grip handle making it easy to operate for extended periods without fatigue
- 55min. usable and 70min. full charging (18 V)
- 1/4'' hex drive
- 3 speed/clutch stages (low / mid / high)
- Brushless motor and hybrid switch
- Electric speed control
- Electric brake
- Belt hook
- LED light
- Charging time (usable / full): 55 / 70 Mins
- Max. torque Low: 26Nm
- Max. torque Middle: 130Nm
- Max. torque High: 155Nm
- Speed at no load Low: 0 - 1.000 rpm
- Speed at no load Mid: 0 - 1.400 rpm
- Speed at no load High: 0 - 2.500 rpm
- Impact rate Low: 0 - 2.000 rpm
- Impact rate Mid: 0 - 2.800 rpm
- Impact rate High: 0 - 3.500 rpm
- Size: 61 x 143 x 242mm
- Weight: 2kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Panasonic offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Panasonic offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Registration required within 28 days of purchase via the Panasonic Warranty page.
Should you need to return your Panasonic product for repair, please find your nearest local service agent via the Panasonic dealer locator. Alternatively you can call Sallco Tools Ltd - an approved Panasonic agent on 02380 737355 and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool.
Excluded from the extended guarantee are:
- Defects resulting from failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions or the technical and/or safety standards of the country where the product is used
- Defects caused by accident, fire, neglect, misuse, wear and tear, improper use, improper installation, smoke contamination, introduction of liquid or other foreign matter into the product or occurring during transportation to or from the purchaser
- Defects caused by the use of non?Panasonic parts or accessories or caused by adjustment, repair, modification or dismantling by a person not so authorized by Panasonic
Tel: 01344 853187
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.