Panasonic EY74A1X Dual Voltage 14.4V/18V Drill Driver Body Only
The Panasonic EY74A1X Tough IP™ Li-ion Cordless Drill Driver with Dual Voltage Technology comes supplied as a body only.
- The Panasonic EY74A1X Drill Driver features Panasonic's new Dual Voltage Technology which allows the user to use the cordless drill driver as an 18V or 14.4V tool. This new technology also solves the age old problem of not being able to use your old battries with your new tools as the Dual Voltage Technology also works with the older 14.4v and 18v Lithium batteries
- Its compact size - only 200mm x 240mm tall x 58mm wide - gets it into tight spaces. The tool can produce 372 in.-lbs. of power so it can take on tough tasks such as drilling up to 1-3/8" holes in wood or ½"-diameter holes in metal. In driving mode, the tool can drive M5 machine screws, ¼"-diameter wood and self-tapping screws easily and repetitively.The tool's beefy four-brush motor puts out power and takes on difficult tasks with much less chance of burning the motor out on jobs users sometimes expect the tool to do.
- The variable speed, reversible tool has a two-speed transmission that efficiently converts the motor's power into drilling/driving power. Users will find the 80-600 rpm low speed helpful in deep wood-drilling and -driving jobs, while the 220-1,750 rpm high speed works best in most metal drilling jobs. An electric brake stops chuck spin instantly when the trigger is released. A built-in LED light makes work in dark areas easier and a belt hook keeps the tool close at hand when it's not in use.
- The 18-stage clutch lets the user adjust driving force to the job. It adjusts from approximately 4.3 to 39.0 in. lbs. in 2 in. lbs. increments, so driving force matches driving needs without overdriving or stripping fasteners.
- Battery capacity accord. to IEC (technology):4.2Ah (Li-ion)
- Charging time (usable / full):55 / 70min
- Speed at no load in rpm:low 80 - 600 high 220 - 1.750
- Max. torque (stalling / instant torque):32 / 42Nm
- Clutch torque:0.5 - 4.4Nm
- Clutch stages:18 + drill position
- Max. drilling diameter (in wood / in metal):35 / 13mm
- Max. holesaw size (in wood / in metal):50mm
- Size (W x L x B):59 x 203 x 239mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 2kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Panasonic offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Panasonic offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Registration required within 28 days of purchase via the Panasonic Warranty page.
Should you need to return your Panasonic product for repair, please find your nearest local service agent via the Panasonic dealer locator. Alternatively you can call Sallco Tools Ltd - an approved Panasonic agent on 02380 737355 and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool.
Excluded from the extended guarantee are:
- Defects resulting from failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions or the technical and/or safety standards of the country where the product is used
- Defects caused by accident, fire, neglect, misuse, wear and tear, improper use, improper installation, smoke contamination, introduction of liquid or other foreign matter into the product or occurring during transportation to or from the purchaser
- Defects caused by the use of non?Panasonic parts or accessories or caused by adjustment, repair, modification or dismantling by a person not so authorized by Panasonic
Tel: 01344 853187
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.