Panasonic EY46A2LS2G 18V Angle grinder Inc 2x 4.2AH Batt
- 18V/14.4V Dual Voltage Interface
- Lightweight 2.35Kg
- Speed at no load 10,000 min
- 125mm Discs
- Spindle Lock for easy disc canges
- Separating, Cutting & Grinding
- Re-Start Function
- Voltage - 18V
- Battery capacity accord. to IEC (Technology) - 4.2Ah (Li-ion)
- Charging time (usable / full) - 55 / 70min.
- Speed at no load in rpm - 10,000
- Disc size (outer Diameter) - 125mm
- Size (W x L x B) - 105 x 345 x 141mm
- Weight (incl. battery) - 2.35kg
You can choose the power 14.4 or 18v 4.2Ah batteries. With Panasonic Li-ion, the future fits the past, meaning that you can use any of your existing Li-ion 14.4V and 18V batteries in our five new Power Tools with dual voltage interface. For highest performance, the new 4.2Ah LS battery range will provide unrivalled capacity and endurance whilst working. Detecting the battery pack voltage for best performance - Special circuits detect voltage when battery pack is inserted, it then applies controls to allow correct current and voltage flow to the tool for best performance.
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Panasonic offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Panasonic offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Registration required within 28 days of purchase via the Panasonic Warranty page.
Should you need to return your Panasonic product for repair, please find your nearest local service agent via the Panasonic dealer locator. Alternatively you can call Sallco Tools Ltd - an approved Panasonic agent on 02380 737355 and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool.
Excluded from the extended guarantee are:
- Defects resulting from failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions or the technical and/or safety standards of the country where the product is used
- Defects caused by accident, fire, neglect, misuse, wear and tear, improper use, improper installation, smoke contamination, introduction of liquid or other foreign matter into the product or occurring during transportation to or from the purchaser
- Defects caused by the use of non?Panasonic parts or accessories or caused by adjustment, repair, modification or dismantling by a person not so authorized by Panasonic
Tel: 01344 853187
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.