Metabo SB 18 LTX Impuls PowerExtreme Combi Drill Inc 2x 4.0Ah Batteries
- Selectable "Impuls" mode for removal of jammed screws and spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Extremely powerful thanks to powerful Metabo 4-pole motor for quick drilling and screwdriving
- High-performance impact mechanism for the best results
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Neck (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light to illuminate the work site
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- With handy belt hook, can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Voltage: 18v
- Maximum torque, soft: 55 Nm
- Pulse torque: 60 Nm
- Maximum torque, hard: 110 Nm
- Adjustable torque: 1.5 - 24 Nm
- Drill diameter in Concrete: 16 mm, Steel: 13 mm, Wood: 65 mm
- Idle revolution: 0 - 500 / 0 - 1.700 /min
- Maximum impact rate: 32,300 /min
- Drill spindle thread: 1/2 " - 20 UNF
- Chuck adapter: 1.5 - 13 mm
- Weight (including battery pack): 2.1 kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Metabo offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Metabo offer an extended XXL 3 year warranty from date of purchase*
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase
To give you additional peace of mind Metabo are now offering the XXL warranty. The 3 Year extended warranty uniquely applies to ALL machines, ALL chucks, ALL chargers and ALL batteries.
After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase. This MUST be completed within four weeks after the sale. Please follow the Metabo warranty registration page.
The XXL warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship. Simply return the tool to your nearest Metabo repair centre, which you can locate using the Metabo Dealer Search.
If your product is not registered, the normal 1 year warranty applies.
Metabo (UK) Ltd
25 Majestic Road
Nursling Industrial Estate
Tel: 02380 732000
Fax: 02380 747500
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.