Metabo SB 18 2-Speed 18v Combi Drill inc 2x 2.0Ah Batteries & SC 60 Plus Charger in Carry Case 602245500
The Metabo SB-18 18v Cordless Combi Drill has a lightweight, compact design making it ideal for working in confined spaces. With an impact drill function for drilling in masonry and a integrated working light to illuminate the contact area.
Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life. The battery packs have a capacity display for checking the charge status.
- Light, compact cordless impact drill with extremely compact design for versatile use
- Impact drill function for drilling in masonry
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- With handy belt hook and single bit holders on the right and left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 24
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 48
- Torque Settings: 20 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Base-Mounted
- Battery Capacity Indicator: Batteries Only
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (Ultra-M)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1600
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-450
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): TBC
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): TBC
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 10
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 10
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 20
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-24000
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: TBC
- Overall Length (mm): 198
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.41
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: TBC
- Brushless Motor: No
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 86 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 97 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 23.0 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Metabo offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Metabo offer an extended XXL 3 year warranty from date of purchase*
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase
To give you additional peace of mind Metabo are now offering the XXL warranty. The 3 Year extended warranty uniquely applies to ALL machines, ALL chucks, ALL chargers and ALL batteries.
After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase. This MUST be completed within four weeks after the sale. Please follow the Metabo warranty registration page.
The XXL warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship. Simply return the tool to your nearest Metabo repair centre, which you can locate using the Metabo Dealer Search.
If your product is not registered, the normal 1 year warranty applies.
Metabo (UK) Ltd
25 Majestic Road
Nursling Industrial Estate
Tel: 02380 732000
Fax: 02380 747500
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.