Metabo KSA 18 LTX 18v Circular Saw Body Only in MetaLoc Case
The KSA 18 LTX Power Extreme Circular Saw distinguishes itself through precision and outright extreme performance. Ideal for joiners, carpenters and installers amongst others. Comes supplied as body only in a MetaLoc IV carry case with inlay for tool, batteries and charger, as well as a circular saw blade, parallel guide and hex wrench.
Features include an LED light for illuminating the cutting area, blower for clearing dust from the cutting line, 45° base bevel, side fence to aid parallel cuts and a quick stop blade brake for operator safety.
- Integrated LED work light for optimum illumination of the cutting line
- Brake area stops the saw blade quickly and improves safety
- Large range of applications thanks to the capability of angled cuts up to 50°
- Precise cuts with guide rail and adapter (accessory)
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life
- Voltage: 18v
- Swivel Range: 0° to +50°
- Adjustable Cutting Depth: 0 - 53.5 mm
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 90°: 53.5 mm
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 45°: 42 mm
- Saw Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Bore Diameter: 16 mm
- No-Load Speed: 2700 /min
- Max. Cutting Speed: 23 m/s
- Weight (inc. Battery): 4.3 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level: 91 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level (LwA): 102 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration Sawing Chipboards: 2.2 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Metabo offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Metabo offer an extended XXL 3 year warranty from date of purchase*
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase
To give you additional peace of mind Metabo are now offering the XXL warranty. The 3 Year extended warranty uniquely applies to ALL machines, ALL chucks, ALL chargers and ALL batteries.
After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase. This MUST be completed within four weeks after the sale. Please follow the Metabo warranty registration page.
The XXL warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship. Simply return the tool to your nearest Metabo repair centre, which you can locate using the Metabo Dealer Search.
If your product is not registered, the normal 1 year warranty applies.
Metabo (UK) Ltd
25 Majestic Road
Nursling Industrial Estate
Tel: 02380 732000
Fax: 02380 747500
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.