Metabo KGS216M Laser Slide Compound Mitre Saw - Updated for 2015
This is the new 2015 model of the popular KGS216M mitre saw from Metabo featuring new standards when it comes to mobility, precision and performance.
- Compact light weight, suitable for one-handed transport
- Sliding function for wide work pieces
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock
- Robust die-cast aluminium design for the highest demands
- Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- Infinitely extendable table width extension, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath
- Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required)
- High sliding rear fence profiles for safe sawing
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front
- Depth stop for easy creation of grooves
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum protective cover required
- Dimensions: 760 x 475 x 340 mm
- Maximum cutting width 90°/45°: 305 mm/205 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90°/45°: 65 mm/36 mm
- Maximum cross-section of the workpiece:
- Straight cut 90°/90°: 305 x 65 mm
- Double mitre 45°/45°: 205 x 36 mm
- Turntable setting left/right: 47 °/47 °
- Saw blade tilt left/right: 47 °/2 °
- Saw Blade: Ø 216 x 30 mm
- Rated Input Power:
- Rated input power S1 100%: 1.200 W
- Rated input power S6 20%: 1.500 W
- No-Load Speed: 5.000 /min
- Revolutions at Rated Load: 3.740 /min
- Max. cutting speed: 57/187 m/s
- Weight: 13,5 kg
- Cable Length: 2m
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Metabo offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Metabo offer an extended XXL 3 year warranty from date of purchase*
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase
To give you additional peace of mind Metabo are now offering the XXL warranty. The 3 Year extended warranty uniquely applies to ALL machines, ALL chucks, ALL chargers and ALL batteries.
After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase. This MUST be completed within four weeks after the sale. Please follow the Metabo warranty registration page.
The XXL warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship. Simply return the tool to your nearest Metabo repair centre, which you can locate using the Metabo Dealer Search.
If your product is not registered, the normal 1 year warranty applies.
Metabo (UK) Ltd
25 Majestic Road
Nursling Industrial Estate
Tel: 02380 732000
Fax: 02380 747500
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.