Makita LS1018L 260mm 10" Slide Compound Mitre Saw with Laser
High accuracy cutting with the LS1018L is easily achieved using the Laser Marker. Allows for easy cut alignment and can be turned on or off with an independent switch. The linear ball bearing system is engineered to deliver accurate cuts. The Soft Start feature ensures a slow build up of blade speed for a smoother more refined operation. The Electric Brake can stop the saw blade rotaion for added safety. A Bevel Range of up to 45 Deg left and right and a Mitre Range of 60 Deg right and 47 Deg left give this Mitre Saw real versatility. Ideal for baseboard and crown molding installation, finish carpenters, cabinet and furniture makers, wood floor installers, deck builders and general construction.
- Powerful direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 4,300 RPM
- Miters 0° - 47° left and 0° - 60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° (left and right)
- Cuts up to 12” at 90° and 8 1/2” at 45°
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- Rear handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0° - 45° (left and right) with positive stops at 0°, 45° (left and right)
- Less weight (20.7 Kg) and compact design for job site portability
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Ergonomic rubberized D-handle design for better fit and added comfort
- Large precision machined aluminum base supports material for more efficient cutting
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut
- Fitted with laser for precise alignment
- Oversized trigger switch for better fit, added comfort and easier operation
- Includes extension wings for supporting long work pieces
- Input wattage: 1,430 w
- No Load Speed: 4,300 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 260 mm
- Bore Diameter: 30 mm
- Max mitre range: 60 - 47 º
- Max mitre cut at 90º: 91 x 310 mm (3 1/2" x 12")
- Max mitre cut at 45º: 91 x 220 mm (3 1/2" x 8 1/2")
- Max bevel range: 45 - 45 º
- Net weight: 20.7 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise sound pressure: 97 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 103 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard: 2.5 m/sec²
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.