Makita LS0714L SLIDE COMPOUND SAW WITH LASER
- All 4 rails ride on linear ball bearings for extremely smooth and precise operation
- Can cut over 2" x 8" at 45°
- Perfect for sofits, dados, skirting, architraves etc
- Suits the majority of site or workshop applications
- Trench cutting facility
- Double sliding mechanism for lighter, more compact design - weighs only 27.6 lbs
- Conveniently located carrying handle for jobsite portability
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers 6,000 RPM
- 9 positive stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45° right and 0° for the most common mitre cuts
- Smooth easy slide system allows cross cuts up to 11-3/4" wide
- Large aluminum turn base supports large stock for efficient cutting
- Max mitre range: 57° to 47°
- Max bevel range: 45° to -5°
- Max mitre cut at 90°: 52x300mm
- Max mitre cut at 45°: 52x212mm
- Blade Diameter: 190mm
- Bore Diameter: 20mm
- No Load Speed: 6,000rpm
- Input wattage: 1,010w
- Net Weight: 12.6kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 30kg
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.