Makita LS1040 260mm 10" Compound Mitre Saw
Makita’s 10” Compound mitre Saw (model LS1040) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common mitre cuts including a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more.
The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 AMP direct drive motor with 4,600 RPM for improved performance. The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace.
It has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45° to the left. mitre adjustments range from 0°-45° (left) and 0°-52° (right), with 9 positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, and 45° (left or right), and 0° (90° cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface, and a compact size (weighs only 11Kg) for easy portability.
The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10” compound mitre saw for the jobsite or the benchtop.
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor for improved performance; 4,600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Bevel cuts up to 45° to the left
- Weighs only 11 Kg for easy portability
- Precision machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts
- Performs compound cutting operations
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes
- Blade Diameter: 260 mm
- Bore Diameter: 30 mm
- Input wattage: 1650 w
- Max bevel range: 45 - 90 º
- Max mitre cut at 45º: 48 x 95 mm
- Max mitre cut at 90º: 90.5 x 95 mm
- Max mitre range: 45 - 90 º
- Net weight: 11 kg
- No Load Speed: 4600 rpm
Available In 110v & 240v