Makita HM1812 32Kg AVT Hex Shank Electric Breaker
Makita once again leaps to the head of the performance league table for mighty 32kg electric breakers with the new HM1812. It sets best-in-class standards with a 60% increase in impact energy at 73 joules and a 25% reduction in vibration to just 6.5m/s².
The HM1812 introduces a new vibration damping system that effectively separates the impact generation from the motor housing, once again cutting vibration ratings and produces a remarkable 4 hours 43 minutes of useable work time to reach the Exposure Limit Value.
- 60% increase in impact energy to 73 joules
- 25% reduction in vibration to just 6.5m/s²
- 4 hours 43 minutes run time to ELV
- Vibration absorbing housing
- Counterweight mechanism reduces vibration when chipping
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body
- Soft start
- LED's indicate when to replace carbon brush
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Highly durable switch
- High power
- Name plate and serial label positioned where it will be free from scratches and damage
- Compatible with Hammer Trolley
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Impact energy: 72.8 J
- Blows per minute: 870 bpm
- Drive shank: 1 1/4" Hex
- Net weight: 31.3 kg
- Input Wattage 110v: 1,700 w
- Input Wattage 240v: 2,000 w
SOUND & VIBRATION
- Noise sound pressure: 96 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 107 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: Chiselling: 6.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.