Makita DTM50Z 18v LXT Cordless Multi Cutter Body Only
The DTM50Z is a powerful and versatile tool with 3.2° oscillation angle for cutting, sanding and scraping materials. Suitable for use with wood, stone, plastic, metal and plasterboard. This tool has endless capabilities.
Batteries, charger and accessories sold separately.
- Thumb On/Off switch, positioned for ease of use when holding body of machine
- Hex wrench holder on body for convenient blade changes
- Accepts OIS Makita, Bosch & Fein accessories, including Starlock
- Ergonomically best possible barrel grip, with a perfect circumference size and shape which fits the hand for extra comfortable handling
- Accessories can be installed at 30º increments, across 360º
- Built in LED light is a big help in dark corners
- Variable speed control dial
- Soft start
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-ups
- High operating efficiency
- Voltage: 18v
- Maximum Output: 390 w
- Shank: OIS
- Blade Change: Manual
- Oscillation Angle (L/R): 1.6º/1.6º (3.2º Total)
- Oscillations per Minute: 6,000 - 20,000
- Net Weight (inc 4.0Ah Battery): 2.1 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 84 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 95 dB (A)
- Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Vibration: K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Metal: 5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 9.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Chiselling: 7.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Sanding: 2.5 m/sec²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.