Makita DRT50ZX4 18v LXT Brushless Cordless Router Laminate Trimmer Body Only in Carton with Trimmer Guide
Introducing Makita's first Cordless Brushless Laminate Trimmer, DRT50, featuring the same style base form factor as the electric compact router, RT0701C.
The DRT50 18v LXT Router has an efficient Makita Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It's engineered for a full range of cabinetry and woodworking applications with a variable speed control dial (10,000 – 30,000) RPM) to match the speed to the application, electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load and soft start feature for smoother start-ups and better accuracy.
Convenience features include the smooth fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings, dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work surface, and a quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation.
Additional bases and attachments are available (sold separately). For users of corded Makita Compact Routers (models RT0700C, RT0701C), the bases used with these corded routers are fully compatible with the DRT50. In addition, the DRT50 easily connects to Makita vacuum cleaners with the dust nozzle for improved dust extraction.
- Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Aluminium housing and base for higher durability and accuracy
- Usable collet sizes: 6 mm, 8 mm (1/4", 3/8")
- 100% compatible with the Makita 18 volt Makstar range of LXT batteries up to 6.0Ah
- Variable speed control dial - 5 speed settings from 10,000 - 30,000 RPM (no load)
- Constant speed control - The speed control function provides the constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Soft start - The soft-start function minimizes start-up shock, and makes the tool start smoothly
- Shaft lock for easy installation and removal of trimmer bit
- Includes dust port for attaching to Makita dust extractors
- LED worklight illuminates the workpiece - controlled by switch
- On / Off button for best control
- Electric brake
- Compatible with RT0700C / RT0701C bases
- Voltage: 18v
- Collet Chuck Capacity: 6 mm, 8 mm / 1/4", 3/8"
- Plunge Capacity (Trimmer Base): 0 - 40mm
- Plunge Capacity (Plunge Base Sold Separately): 0 - 35mm
- No Load Speed: 10,000 - 30,000 rpm
- Overall Length: 226 mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 89 x 89 x 225 mm
- Net Weight: 2.1 kg