Makita DRT50ZX3 18v LXT Brushless Cordless Router Laminate Trimmer Body Only in Makpac Type 4 Carry Case with Extra Bases
Introducing Makita's first Cordless Brushless Laminate Trimmer, DRT50, featuring the same style base form factor as the electric compact router, RT0701C.
The DRT50 18v LXT Router has an efficient Makita Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It's engineered for a full range of cabinetry and woodworking applications with a variable speed control dial (10,000 – 30,000) RPM) to match the speed to the application, electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load and soft start feature for smoother start-ups and better accuracy.
Convenience features include the smooth fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings, dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work surface, and a quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation.
Trimmer Base as standard for smooth and fast cutting with easy handling. It has an enlarged open section for excellent bit visibility while maintaining durability. Features include precision cutting depth adjustment, non-slip elastomer covered body grip, simple and efficient base lock system, highly durable aluminium base with replaceable non-marring plate for protection and smooth sliding on the work piece.
Plunge Base included with 3-stage precision cutting depth adjustment and a plunge capacity of 0-35mm. It has an easy-to-operate lock lever, rubberized soft grip and a replaceable, non-marring plastic base plate for protection and smooth sliding on the work piece.
Offset Base included thats able to trim close to walls (18.5mm at closest) and tight corners with a bit set in the offset position. It has a non-slip elastomer-covered body gripfor increased operator comfort. The highly durable aluminium base includes a simple and efficient base lock system and also includes the replaceable, non-marring plastic base plate for protection and smooth sliding on the work piece.
Tilt Base included with a tilting capacity of -30° to 45°, precision cutting depth adjustment and the same non-slip elastomer-covered body gripfor increased operator comfort. Also includes the replaceable, non-marring plastic base plate for protection and smooth sliding on the work piece.
- Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Aluminium housing and base for higher durability and accuracy
- Usable collet sizes: 6 mm, 8 mm (1/4", 3/8")
- 100% compatible with the Makita 18 volt Makstar range of LXT batteries up to 6.0Ah
- Variable speed control dial - 5 speed settings from 10,000 - 30,000 RPM (no load)
- Constant speed control - The speed control function provides the constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Soft start - The soft-start function minimizes start-up shock, and makes the tool start smoothly
- Shaft lock for easy installation and removal of trimmer bit
- Includes dust port for attaching to Makita dust extractors
- LED worklight illuminates the workpiece - controlled by switch
- On / Off button for best control
- Electric brake
- Compatible with RT0700C / RT0701C bases
- Voltage: 18v
- Collet Chuck Capacity: 6 mm, 8 mm / 1/4", 3/8"
- Plunge Capacity (Trimmer Base): 0 - 40mm
- Plunge Capacity (Plunge Base): 0 - 35mm
- No Load Speed: 10,000 - 30,000 rpm
- Overall Length: 226 mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 89 x 89 x 225 mm
- Net Weight: 2.1 kg