Makita DMR104W White DAB Job Site Radio
Before Purchasing your DAB radio, to avoid disappointment would you please check the quality of signal, and which stations you can expect to receive in your area. www.getdigitalradio.com can help with this, other factors can include Heavy Built Up Area, Basement Premises, Steel Framed or Reinforced Concrete Building.
Although designed for use with the Makita LXT Lithium-Ion range of batteries, the DMR104 is also compatible with any slide or cluster Makita battery from 7.2v – 18v including NiCD, NiMH or Li-Ion. It is not compatible with the Makita ‘G’ batteries commonly available in DIY stores or the new Makita CXT Slide 10.8v batteries. It can also be powered by AC mains (cable included).
- Rugged and robust DAB radio whose bumpers and metal pipes protect against rough handling
- Rich sound with a wide choice of channels and stereo speakers
- Powerful output, FM and digital (DAB) stations
- Showerproof (water resistant to IPX4), with a tough moulded ABS casing
- Anti shock loud speaker system
- Brightness of large LCD display can be adjusted
- Manual/preset/scan tuning
- Rotary tuning and volume control
- 5 preset stations for each band
- Micro USB port for software upgrade
- Flexible FM antenna can be removed and stored inside battery cover
- Can be used as a stereo speaker by connecting to external audio source (via AUX-in) such as mobile phone, MP3 player or iPod with a commercially available cable
- Net weight: 4 kg
- Approx. Continuous Run Time (1.0Ah): 4.5 hrs
- Approx. Continuous Run Time (1.3Ah): 6.5 hrs
- Approx. Continuous Run Time (2.0Ah): 10 hrs
- Approx. Continuous Run Time (2.6Ah): 14.5 hrs
- Approx. Continuous Run Time (3.0Ah): 17 hrs
- W x D x H: 163 x 280 x 302mm.
- Power requirements: AC power adaptor 12V DC, Ni-Cd/Ni-MH 9.6V-18V, Li-ion 7.2V-18V (excluding Makita 'G' batteries)
- Frequency DAB: (band III) 5A-13F / FM: 87.5-108MHz
- Speaker output: (18V battery): 3.5W
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.